Leave Facebook and Join TSU Socialize And Earn as Well

v> Facebook is today the most popular and widely used social networking service around the world. It was formed on Feb 4, 2004 By Mark Zukerberg and his colleagues. Since it become popular and today around 1.5 billion active users.
facebook to tsu earn money by socializing

Facebook


Facebook allows its registered users to make their own account. Allow them to Make Friends, Make Groups, Make Fan Pages , Play Games, Do Your Privacy Settings, Use Different Apps, Share Your Views, Share Your Posts, Your Ideas and Many More. But What You Get in return. You surly will be enjoying Facebook experience and socializing you can do with it.

Facebook Business       

Facebook is one most rich entity on Web. It has total assets of 40 Billion Dollars. It earn it mainly by ads displayed on Facebook. All that Facebook Earns Keeps up to them and do not give a single penny to its users. But Today I will provide You alternative to Facebook that not only gives you all option like Facebook but also gives its user 90 % of its revenue to its user who create content(photos,videos,posts,status).
But What If I tell You can do all this and money as well. Do not think it to be false and some thing like a spam. Just exhibit patience to read this article.

Facebook Alternative

leave facebook to tsu earn money by socializing

leave Facebook and join tsu and earn money

Here I will give you complete guide to new socializing service not very new only 2 Years Old.  It has Global Alexa Ranking of around 2000.  This new socializing site give 90 % of its User Revenue to its users who create and publish t. It keeps remaining 10 % to itself to keep running the service.

    This service provides all facilities like Facebook. I will explain them as below.

Procedure

1. A new User can register only by providing a code. Do not Worry just give tsu code as                   SoniaRizvi.
2. Once You have registered. Upload your posts and status . Add Friends and Followers.
3. You will generate revenue when a people seeing on your content also clicks on ad.
4. Analytic providing information about your daily Views, Likes, and Comments.
5. Your earning is Updated after one day.

Earning Rates
tsu 90% earn money

These Rates are individual Creating Content. For Every AD Click by Viewer On Your Content 90% of profit will be divided among users as following:

User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D

Part 1
- $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
Part 2
- 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
- The Service takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
Part 3
- User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
- User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
- User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
- User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
- This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds.

There is another Avenue for Earning on this Plate Form. These are Called Groups. Groups also Provide you same infinite thirds.

tsu 90% profit to user and earn money
join tsu




So Why not Join Today Share the Post  by Buttons Below and Reveal Your Earning Potential By Only Socializing. Do Not Forget to Like Our Facebook Page and TSU.

1. Click Here To Join Today Go to Page and Click Join on Right Top. Enter Your details. On tsu code write SoniaRizvi Enjoy Your Earning.

     
You are Encouraged to Express Your Valuable Views By Having Comment Below. Enjoy and Share With Others Sharing is Caring.Click on Buttons Below To Share. Enjoy Being a Pakistani.
Leave Facebook and Join TSU Socialize And Earn as Well Leave Facebook and Join TSU Socialize And Earn as Well Reviewed by Sonia Rizvi on 03:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.