9 OnPage SEO OPTIMIZATION FACTORS TO BLOG
9 OnPage SEO OPTIMIZATION FACTORS TO BLOG - Do you have a blog that lonely for mercy? Already tired blog walking but the visitors look much alone. Do you wonder why there is no contribution from Search Engines like Google? This question many experienced by those who first tried to blogging. So let's try to see how "pretty" your blog in Google's eyes.
For starters let's learn optimization Onpage SEO , SEO optimization on page are the things we are working directly on our website and looked directly by visitors (see graphic) or by the search engine robots (code html page). It is very important to our blog rankings. So we just discuss the things we need to do to optimize our blog.
# 1 SEO optimization Onpage with Keyword Research
Onpage SEO optimization is closely related to the keywords. Tell us what it was keyword? Keywords that you typed in the Google search box. So if you wish there are visitors from Google, then start thinking .... about what will be typed if people want to find your blog? If your blog offers electrical pulses, then it may be appropriate keywords for your optimization is "the electrical pulses cheapest price ". If you are still confused also want to optimize for keywords which, so the advice I read the first article research the best keywords ....
# 2 SEO Onpage optimization On Structures BlogIf you've found a keyword or keywords that you want optimization, then please make sure the following items on the structure of your blog:
- Sidebar is located on the right and on the left column of the article
- Font size which articles should be read properly (preferably 14 pixels to the top) with a font color that contrasts with the background. If the font color and background color the same, it will be considered spam hidden text (hidden writings) by Google. To prevent inadvertent hidden text try opening your blog to disable images in the browser (firefox click tools menu - Option - tab content - uncheck load image automatically). Now see if there is an inscription that is not visible when the background image is removed. If anything, change the background color or the text color.
- Try to use words that are raw, because Google considers a blog with lots of spelling that wrong is not a professional blog.
- Do not put iframe because it is a spider trap or media flash for less favored by Google. Reduce consumption also sript just to look sophisticated. Note the large websites and blogs contest champion. No structurally redundant. The simplicity of the structure was beautiful in the eyes of Google.
- You should wear a page header tags H1 and H2 tags put on the post title. H1 tags there should only be one for each page. Try to learn How to Make Dynamic Heading
- Also use meta tags and title tag on every page to help identify the blog Search Engine Robots brother. Learn more in the article How to wear the title, meta and heading tags that SEO friendly ?
# 3 SEO optimization Onpage On Blog Contentoptimization of the blog content means the entire text in the body of the web page display. Here are my suggestions for SEO optimization onpage on the content of the blog:
- Determine the main keywords of your blog. Better for a new blog using keywords consisting of five words (long tail keywords), for example "Special Blogging Tutorial novice blogger".
- Title Post / Articles should contain the main keywords and additional keywords. For example, for the keyword long article "Luxury Car Rental Territory of Jakarta". So the key word is "Luxury Car Rental" and the additional keywords are "Territory of Jakarta". Be sure to let the title of this post wearing H2 heading tag. (If you do not clear please read the article How to wear the title, meta and heading tags that SEO friendly )
- No need to worry about keyword density, because it only issue that has been denied by Google. We recommend that you focus on doing it naturally only, and let the bold print on the desired keywords.
- Do not receive spam comments unrelated to the topic, because it would blur the "focus" keyword / topic of your article on this brother.
- We recommend that you close the footer to the main keyword of your blog. For example "Copyright by Jamu Traditional Javanese"
# 4 SEO optimization Onpage in FigureMake sure the image installed on your blog using alt tags (alternative text).Alt tagging tag is used to describe the image to the robot. Since the robot can not recognize the image. So the code image alt tag should be as follows:<img src = "Image URL" alt = "Caption" /> Example: <img src = "http://tinypic.com/image/globe.jpg" alt = " picture globe " />
# 5 SEO optimization Onpage the Sitemap (Sitemap)A sitemap is a page that provides links to all the contents of your blog. The purpose of this page is to help robots to visit all your pages by providing a page full of links from all pages brothers. If you've made this page then immediately put into Google Webmaster Tool. Not sure how? Read How to Create Sitemap for Blogspot and Wordpress . Read also the article How to Register Google Webmaster Tool .
# 6 On Onpage SEO optimization LinkNotice a few things on the following link:
- Do not be too many links before the article
- Do not have too many links to other websites or blogs
- Should multiply the links to other pages in your blog
- Try to use a label, and install the widget in the sidebar of the blog label. This will help the pagerank flow
- Also use breadcrumbs and articles related to increasing interlinking, and increase the number of page
- On page article make a link that leads to the pages of the article itself.
# 7 Onpage SEO optimization to RSS FeedMany people who complain article was never indexed quickly by Google . By submitting a Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tool, plus create a feed with FeedBurner; then it should be indexed is no longer a problem.Learn how to use Feeder in the article How to Register Feedburner
# 8 Onpage SEO optimization with the code Google Webmaster ToolSubmit your blog to Google Webmaster tools and plug the verification code Google Webmaster Tools. Google Webmaster Tools will provide a lot of data to you. For example, for any keyword your blog installed on Google, or any errors in your blog. More details read the article How to Register Google Webmaster Tool .
# 9 Onpage SEO optimization Google AnalyticNow also register your blog to Google Analytic. You will receive a code to be installed in the html of your blog. This code serves as a tracker for all activities of your blog. So there will be no voting points that are beneficial to your blog that will escape from the count Google. If you do not know how please read the article How to register Google Analytic . Up here the first article On page SEO optimization. Do not forget the links supporting the above articles are read. Perform optimization over step by step and it will make your blog look "tasty" in the eyes of search engine robots. But of course it's not enough to be the winner in Google and blog traffic is not necessarily going to increase. There is no such thing Offpage optimization, which can you learn in the article SEO optimization factors Offpage. Have a nice day.
9 OnPage SEO OPTIMIZATION FACTORS TO BLOG Reviewed by Sonia Rizvi on 22:45 Rating: