How To Do SEO Optimization
There are many SEO Tools to check your site performance. SEO stand for Search Engine Optimization, and SEO is the most important thing for rank-up your site. There are 2 types of SEO
- On-Page SEO | Off-Page SEO
On-Page SEO means how your website is looking for your viewers. And Off-Page SEO means how your website is looking for Search Engines and Crawlers/Robots.
In other words you can describe SEO by 2 words the first one is Optimization and second one is Authority. These two things are most essential to stand out your website in search results, SEO is the most effective way for getting traffic in huge number but there are more ways to drive traffic on your blog or website which are following below:
- Paid Traffic is the first growing technique which thousands of peoples/bloggers are using like Running Ads through Google Adword tool or Banner Ads.
- Social Media Sponsored Ads is also the number 1 tactic to drive incredible traffic to your blog. In order to use this technique you can use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Stumbleupon etc.
- Email Marketing is such a useful and beneficial way to convert visitors in to customers. You can use Email Services to send Email about your Blog or Website to your customers. Research shows that 81% percent Internet users open and read Emails and response back.
I highly recommend you to read this Full Guide about SEO Guide for Beginners
Best SEO Practice:If your Blog/Website is perfect according to these SEO Tools like ( Google Webmaster, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster, Moz etc ) that means your Blog/Website are on merit. You should use all On-Page and Off-page SEO tools to investigate your Blog. I used almost all SEO tools on this Blog and now I'm going to show you all valuable SEO Tools which I collected from my 2 years experience.
1. Check Your Whole Blog/Website:
2. On-Page and Off-Page Checker:
3. Google SEO Tools:
4. Title and Description Optimization Tool:
Dynamic SEO Optimization tool to check Title, Description, Tags & Meta Tags.
If you are using WordPress then there are one Plug-in which is using by up to 1 million users that is Yoast SEO Plugin. By using this you can easily enable and set your meta tags like meta title, meta description etc.
5. Image Optimization SEO Tool:
6. Optimize Google Snippet Preview:
7. Optimize/Check Site-Map:
8. Pingdom Website Speed Test:
9. Web Debugging Tool:
10. Micro-Soft SEO Toolkit:
11. Free Keyword Niche Finder:
12. Keyword Eye SEO Tool:
13. YouTube Keyword Tool:
14. Anchor Text Over Optimization Report Tool:
Identify your anchor text diversity and highlight those areas where you are at risk for anchor text over optimization.
15. Convert Word Documents to HTML Code:
16. Detect Duplicate Content Tool:
17. Check Server Headers Tool:
I hope with these tools you will get maximum benefit. These all tools are very common and popular that you must use. Like our Facebook Page and Follow our Twitter Page.
Keep sharing this post with your Friends on Social Media Sites and share your thoughts and ideas in comment section.
How To Do SEO Optimization Reviewed by Sonia Rizvi on 11:55 Rating: